The Medical Device Epidemiology Network (MDEpiNet)
MDEpiNet is a global Public-Private Partnership that brings together leadership, expertise, and resources from health care professionals, industry, patient groups, payers, academia, and government to advance a national patient-centered medical device evaluation and surveillance system.
Since its establishment in 2010, MDEpiNet has worked to build a global real-world evidence (RWE) collaborative for health technologies. The MDEpiNet Coordinating Center at Weill Cornell Medicine supports MDEpiNet operations under a cooperative agreement with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH).
MDEpiNet is a global leader in the development of innovative approaches for robust, relevant, and reliable evidence generation throughout the medical device lifecycle.
MDEpiNet’s mission is to develop and test novel methods, infrastructure, and partnerships for the creation of re-useable real-world data resources and support device evaluation by multiple stakeholders.
- July 8 @ 08:00 - 17:00
- September 2 @ 08:00 - 17:00
- September 23 @ 08:00 - September 26 @ 17:00
- September 25 @ 08:00 - 17:00
- October 5 - October 7
- BUILD Updates
- News from MDEpiNet’s International Community
- 2019 MDEpiNet Priorities
- EHR Patient Data Utilized in Mercy, Johnson & Johnson Collaboration
- Use of Real-World Evidence to Support Regulatory Decision-Making for Medical Devices
VISION in the News
CBRI in the News